Sunday, August 30, 2009

Digitally Delightful



For years my husband has been taking beautiful pictures of sunsets and sunrises, rolling clouds, flowers with hints of dew and magestic Oregon vistas.
While my husband was snapping pictures I was busy roaming through antiques stores and flea markets finding bits and pieces of old papers, photos, newspapers and magazines.




This week I have been very busy collaging these items with Corel Paint Shop and creating altered images that a week ago only existed only in my imagination. Each completed collage is represented by at least six different images. The possibilities are endless!

Happy Birthday to Judy...


Zach plays sweet music in Charleston...


Garden Grow


What do you dream....

This new technique allows my husband to be a part of my art. Right now he is in search of the perfect cupcake. A new cupcake store opened in Charlotte so it is a great excuse for him to go find the ultimate treat. But before he eats the beauty he must take several pictures so that I can mix it it all together with a sweet picture of my niece holding a pan of perfectly baked cupcakes. I can already see the final collage. It will be delicious!

This artist is living quite a sweet life!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I especially love your sleep well piece- Great work sister, you are so inspired! xoxo Suzy
    P.S. Warren, have a cupcake for me....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your cupcake cutie coming along. It is making me hungry just thinking about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete