Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All American Art

I am just back from the extremely large antique show in Brimfield, Massachusetts. If you like to collect antiques and vintage items Brimfield is the place for you! Fields and fields full of antique booths line the road. The atmosphere is filled with anticipation. Treasures and good deals are just waiting to be found.

Old clocks, tins, papers, books, kitchen utensils, fabrics and dolls are in abundance. As I sorted through all of the wonderful objects my mind was filling with future art projects.


What would you create with an old can, ledger paper, sari ribbon and a bust of Charles Lindberg?


I created an All American Explosion!

I will be asking myself similar questions all week as I look through my wonderful Brimfield treasures.

2 comments:

  1. Karen and Judy - thanks for being wonderful Brimfield partners! I treasure our time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and all of your creativeness! Would have loved to go to the show with you girls! Missing you! xoxo Suzy

    ReplyDelete